- 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM or 12:15 PM Departure Times.
- Minimum of 2 Guests.
- Heli Rafting Departure from the Alpine Air Hangar at the Girdwood Airport.
- 20 minute unforgettable scenic flight of the surrounding Chugach Mountains to Twenty Mile Glacier Lake, Alaska.
- 15 Minute Glacier Landing with Alpine Air on 20 Mile Glacier
- Additional Scenic Flight Time available for additional cost.
- Shoreside catered lunch, drinks and snacks provided. Please let us know ahead of time of any dietary restrictions, vegetarian, gluten-free options.
- Rain ponchos, rubber boots, personal flotation devices / life jackets provided.
- Twenty Mile River Float is a Class I & II (With High Water) braided river, no big rapids. Most guests will not get splashed with water. If you are concerned about getting splashed you can request a spot in the raft that is NOT “splashy” when speaking to your guide. This trip is suitable for ages 8 & up.
What to Bring:
- Thick socks (to wear with our rubber boots)
- Warm clothes (wear synthetic layers and bring the raincoat)
- Warm hat
CA Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made up to 3-9 days in advance will receive a 50% refund. For cancellations within 48 hours NO refund will be given. Cancellations made 10 days or more in advance will receive a full refund minus a 5% transaction fee.