- 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM or 12:15 PM Departure Times.
- Minimum of 3 Guests required to book. For parties of 2, we recommend our Comet Heli Hiking and Rafting Tour.
- Helicopter Rafting Departure from the Alpine Air Hangar at the Girdwood Airport.
- A 25-minute unforgettable scenic flight of the surrounding Chugach Mountains to Twenty Mile Glacier Lake, Alaska.
- 15-Minute Glacier Landing with Alpine Air on 20 Mile Glacier
- Catered gourmet lunch, drinks, and snacks provided. (Please let us know ahead of time of any dietary restrictions: vegetarian, gluten-free, allergies etc.)
- Rain ponchos, rubber boots, personal flotation devices/life jackets are provided.
- Twenty Mile River Float is a Class I & II (With High Water) braided river, no big rapids. Most guests will not get splashed with water. If you are concerned about getting splashed you can request a spot in the raft that is NOT “splashy” when speaking to your guide. This trip is suitable for ages 6 & up.
What to Bring:
- Thick socks (to wear with our rubber boots)
- Warm clothes (wear synthetic layers and bring a raincoat)
- Warm hat
Approximate Itinerary for 12:15 Departure:
Cancellation Policy for Day Tour Bookings:
Cancellations made 10 days or more in advance are 90% refundable.
Cancellations within 10 days are nonrefundable.