- 3:45 PM or 5:30 Helicopter Departure Times from the Girdwood Airport.
- Minimum of 2 Guests.
- We require all guests to sign a release of liability on our tours.
- 20 minute unforgettable scenic flight of the surrounding Chugach Mountains to Twenty Mile Glacier Lake.
- Additional Scenic Flight Time available for additional cost. Please let us know if you’d like a longer scenic helicopter ride or glacier landing.
- Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast & Lunch on Day 2. Please let us know ahead of time of any dietary restrictions, vegetarian, gluten-free options.
- Alcoholic Beverages are not provided, but if you’d like to bring some we can pack for the flight and serve at dinner.
- Rain ponchos, rubber boots, personal flotation devices / life jackets provided.
- Sleeping bags, camp pillow, sleeping pads, and tents provided.
- Bring warm clothes & layers, extra socks, a hat & gloves. These are more important in early June, August & September, but nice to have in June & July with AK’s unpredictable weather. Please let us know if you need additional clothing.
- Twenty Mile River Float is a Class I & II (With High Water) braided river, no big rapids. Most guests will not get splashed with water. If you are concerned about getting splashed you can request a spot in the raft that is NOT “splashy” when speaking to your guide. This trip is suitable for ages 8 & up.
- Don’t forget your camera, we can’t guarantee that they won’t get wet, but you should get great photos.
Chugach Adventures’ Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made up to 3-9 days in advance will receive a 50% refund. For cancellations within 48 hours, NO refund will be given. Cancellations made 10 days or more in advance will receive a full refund minus a 5% transaction fee.
Gratuity / Tip
Our guides are expected to go above and beyond for this trip and greatly appreciate any & all gratuities.