- 3:45 PM or 5:30 Helicopter Departure Times from the Girdwood Airport.
- Minimum of 2 Guests.
- We require all guests to sign a release of liability on our tours.
- 20 minute unforgettable scenic flight of the surrounding Chugach Mountains to Twenty Mile Glacier Lake.
- Additional Scenic Flight Time available for additional cost. Please let us know if you’d like a longer scenic helicopter ride or glacier landing.
- Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast & Lunch on Day 2. Please let us know ahead of time of any dietary restrictions, vegetarian, gluten-free options.
- Alcoholic Beverages are not provided, but if you’d like to bring some we can pack for the flight and serve at dinner.
- Rain ponchos, rubber boots, personal flotation devices / life jackets provided.
- Sleeping bags, camp pillow, sleeping pads, and tents provided.
- Bring warm clothes & layers, extra socks, a hat & gloves. These are more important in early June, August & September, but nice to have in June & July with AK’s unpredictable weather. Please let us know if you need additional clothing.
- Twenty Mile River Float is a Class I & II (With High Water) braided river, no big rapids. Most guests will not get splashed with water. If you are concerned about getting splashed you can request a spot in the raft that is NOT “splashy” when speaking to your guide. This trip is suitable for ages 8 & up.
- Don’t forget your camera, we can’t guarantee that they won’t get wet, but you should get great photos.
Cancellation Policy for Custom, Multi Day, or Package Reservations:
Cancellations of package or custom reservations (or any components within a package) that are made 36 days or more prior to travel are 90% refundable (there is a 10% non-commissionable cancellation fee). Any charges incurred by Chugach Adventures as a result of cancellation will be applied to the reservations in addition to the 10% fee. Cancellations of custom or package reservations that are made 35 days or less prior to travel are non-refundable. Chugach Adventures does not issue refunds for unused services.
We strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance so you can plan your travel with complete peace of mind. We recommend Travel Guard (travelguard.com)
Gratuity / Tip
Our guides are expected to go above and beyond for this trip and greatly appreciate any & all gratuities.